To clean your shoes, you will need:
- A slightly damp cleaning cloth
- A Pikolinos beeswax shoe shine sponge
- A Pikolinos shoe tree
Steps to follow:
- First, insert the shoe tree. If you do not have one, use newspaper or the paper that came inside your Pikolinos shoe box.
- Next, wipe away any excess dirt using the slightly damp cleaning cloth.
- Hydrate your Pikolinos using the beeswax shoe shine sponge for a polished finish that will keep your shoes looking brand new.
- Allow them to dry in a cool place and remove the shoe tree.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org