To clean your shoes, you will need:
- A slightly damp cleaning cloth
- A Pikolinos beeswax shoe shine sponge
Steps to follow:
- First, remove the laces (if applicable) and insert a shoe tree.
- Next, wipe away any excess dirt using the slightly damp cleaning cloth.
- Allow them to dry and use the beeswax shoe shine sponge for a polished finish that will keep your shoes looking brand new.
- Once they have dried, remove the shoe tree and put the laces back on (if applicable).
- Place newspaper or the paper that comes in your Pikolinos shoe box inside each shoe to maintain the shape.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com