To clean your shoes, you will need:
- A Pikolinos shoe tree
- A slightly damp cleaning cloth
- A Pikolinos beeswax shoe shine sponge
Steps to follow:
- First, if the shoes have laces, carefully remove them so you are able to clean every inch of your Pikolinos shoes.
- Insert the shoe tree. If you do not have one, use newspaper or the paper that came inside your Pikolinos shoe box.
- Wipe away any excess dirt using the slightly damp cleaning cloth.
- Lastly, hydrate your Pikolinos using the beeswax shoe shine sponge for a polished finish that will keep your shoes looking brand new.
- Allow them to dry in a cool place and remove the shoe tree.
- Once they have dried, put the laces back on (if applicable).
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com