To clean your shoes, you will need:
- Special Pikolinos brush for split-suede
- Pikolinos shoe cream with applicator
- Or special sponge for split-suede
Steps to follow:
- First, if the shoes have laces, carefully remove them so you are able to clean every inch of your Pikolinos shoes.
- Next, use the brush to remove any excess dirt from the shoe.
- Use the sponge or the cream with a special applicator for split-suede to apply the product in the same direction.
- Lastly, put the laces back on (if applicable), and use a shoe tree to maintain the shape. If you do not have a shoe tree, use newspaper or the paper that came inside your Pikolinos shoe box.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com