To clean your shoes, you will need:
- A Pikolinos shoe tree
- A dry cleaning cloth
- A neutral or colourless shoe cream for cleaning shoes
- A slightly damp cleaning cloth
- A Pikolinos beeswax shoe shine sponge
Steps to follow:
- First, carefully remove the laces in order to clean every inch of your Pikolinos shoes.
- Next, wipe away any excess dirt using the slightly damp cleaning cloth.
- Allow the shoes to dry, and then carefully apply the neutral or colourless shoe cream all over using the applicator or a small sponge.
- Once the cream has dried, shine the shoe by buffing it softly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Lastly, hydrate your Pikolinos using the beeswax shoe shine sponge for a polished finish that will keep your shoes looking brand new.
- Once they have dried, put the laces back on (if applicable).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org